Reservations from 23.30 – 06.00 can only be made via our team on 0203 640 7310
Mon to Fri = Lunch. Sat, Sun and bank holidays = Brunch
Reservations are accepted up to 2 months in advance.
We welcome and encourage style, however, we kindly ask that guests refrain from wearing shorts, flip flops, sportswear and athletic trainers.
Please note, we do reserve the right to refuse entry at our discretion. Thank you.
Should you have any questions regarding our dress code or any other queries, please contact email@example.com. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to hosting you at Duck & Waffle.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Menu availability as follows:
Monday - Friday
Late night 11:30pm-5am
Breakfast 6am -10:30am
Late night 11:30pm-5am
Please be considerate of our guests. No large cameras, changeable lenses or video equipment allowed without prior authorization.
Thank you for choosing Duck & Waffle London for your upcoming Private Dining room booking.
All group bookings at Duck & Waffle London are subject to the Terms & Conditions set out below and any requested changes or revisions must be accepted in writing and approved by the Events Director.
Terms and Conditions
1. Private dining room bookings are subject to a food and beverage minimum spend inclusive of VAT and exclusive of a 12.5% discretionary service charge. The minimum spend applies to one booking session.
2. In order to secure your reservation, Duck & Waffle London requires the full minimum spend as a deposit. Failure to do so may result in the booking being cancelled without notice. The deposit will be deducted from your total balance on the day of your event.
3. In the unfortunate circumstances you have to cancel the confirmed booking at any time prior to the event, Duck & Waffle London will make every reasonable effort to re-sell the facilities on your behalf. However, in the event that we are unsuccessful, our cancellation policy is to levy the following charges which are payable within 48 hours of the date of cancellation. Cancellation must be advised in writing to the Duck & Waffle Events Team.
Greater than 20 days in advance of the booking – no fee will be charged
Less than 20 days in advance of the booking – 50% deposit / minimum spend charge
Less than 72 hours in advance of the booking – 100% deposit / minimum spend charge
4. We invite you to indulge on one of our Chef Sharing or private dining set menus, which have been designed by our Executive Chef to showcase our signature dishes from the main menu, whilst maintaining speed and quality of service. Please provide any specific dietary requirements 7 days in advance.
5. Final guest numbers are required no later than 72 hours in advance of the booking. Please note you will be charged the full menu price for the final numbers confirmed. The party size may be reduced without charge by a maximum of 20% up to 72 hours in advance. Any further reduction either greater in numbers or within this period, the full menu price will be charged.
6. Please be advised that your booking will be allocated a specific dining time. This has been scheduled with the kitchen to ensure we can execute your menu and that of our other guests to the highest quality. Please do advise us if you are running late.
7. We welcome your party to start the evening at the Duck & Waffle bar area. Unfortunately due to space limitations we are unable to reserve a dedicated area for your party. Under 18’s are not permitted within the bar area during dinner service.
8. Our dress code is defined as ‘Casual Elegance’. We welcome and encourage style, however, we kindly ask that guests refrain from wearing athletic trainers or ripped jeans at all times. Sportswear including baseball caps is strictly not allowed. During the evening we encourage a collared shirt or blazer. Should a guest’s attire and overall presentation not adhere to our dress code, our team reserves the right to deny entry.
9. We kindly request advance notice for the use or supply of decorative items. These items must be pre-approved by the Events Director in order to be admitted. This includes flowers, balloons, streamers, candles, confetti or any items of such nature. Duck & Waffle London prohibits all types of fancy dress or costume attire.
10. Any proposed event photography must be pre-approved. No professional cameras are permitted without permission.
11. 20% VAT is included in all prices. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill. Duck & Waffle London is operated by Samba London Ltd.