Elaborating on our previous menu, entitled ‘Urban Decay’ this ‘Origins’ menu focuses on the extraction of flavour, that can be obtained from multiple elements of just one ‘single origin’, ingredient. The cocktails within this menu are the result of our efforts to highlight, just what one element can achieve.
- Richard Woods - Head of Cocktail and Spirit Development
- Lime14Served long, fluffy and over ice. Lime leaf Bombay Sapphire gin, discarded lime husk cordial, lime juice, egg white. Lime ash.
- Olive14black olive compari, olive leaf Martini Rosso, olive branch, 'dry' bitters, soda
- Walnut14Toasted Walnut Monkey Shoulder whisky, spent walnut shell aperitivo, pickled walnut dry vermouth and walnut maple
- Tomato14Fords gin, green tomato distillate, blanched tomato skin & cordial
- Coffee14Roasted coffee bean Jack Daniels, spent coffee grinds & toasted coconut shell liqueur,
coffee & tropical fruit skin fermented concentrate
- Avocado14Bacardi Carta Blanca rum, avocado liqueur, ‘super-dry’ avocado pit bitters, Prosecco
- Coconut14Coconut washed Monkey Shoulder whisky, coconut reduction, toasted coconut husk bitters.
- Strawberry14Preserved strawberry leaf concentrate, discarded strawberry cordial, pickled strawberry distillate, fermented wine.
- Red Pepper14Blanched red pepper skin Russian Standard Platinum vodka, Noilly Prat Dry vermouth,
leftover-red pepper stalk and seed cordial, red pepper vinegar, Prosecco
- Earth14’Damp’ Distillate, Moss Cordial, Oak Bark, bubbles
created for sharing - please ask your server for suggestions
- house bread, spiced butter & sea salt (v)6
- pork & apple corn dog6chipotle mayonnaise
- yellowfin tuna12beets, cucumber, wasabi, tarragon & smoked rapeseed oil
- cumin spiced poppadum5split pea drip
- nocellara del belice & kalamata olives (v)5
- freshly baked bread (v)7rosemary & garlic
- bbq-spiced crispy pig ears6
- bacon wrapped dates3.5 eachlinguiça, Manchego, mustard
- crispy polenta3 eachParmesan & truffle
- house cheese (v)12oat cakes & grapes
- cured meat11pickles & roasted almonds
- meat & cheese20all the trimmings
- toffee apple waffle6maple sauce, Granny Smith apple, praline ice cream
- homemade biscuit selection4
MAJORITY OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 13 A SERVE.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SERVER FOR A RECOMMENDATION.