Duck & Waffle Cocktails
This month’s list of cocktails comes from the recently launched self-titled book by Rich Woods (AKA The Cocktail Guy) as well as some customizable non-alcoholic cocktails that can be turned up with the addition of recommended spirits. Enjoy! Rich AKA The Cocktail Guy
- Marigold Affinity14Russian Standard Platinum vodka, marigold infusion, prosecco.
- Black Cherry Godfather14Monkey Shoulder Scotch whiskey, black cherry liqueur, dry bitters.
- Ristretto Negroni14Bombay Sapphire gin, Campari, Martini Rubino vermouth. 24hr coffee slow drip.
- Lowsie Highball14Monkey Shoulder Scotch whiskey, chamomile & elderflower. Lightly Carbonated.
- Pine Cone Lemonade14Bombay Sapphire gin, pine infusion, elderflower, prosecco.
- Strawberry14Preserved strawberry cordial, strawberry leaf distillate.
- Mango Wine14Grey Goose vodka, house-made mango wine, artichoke, elderflower & soda.
- Electric Coriander Colada7Clarified pineapple, toasted coconut infusion, coriander. Lightly carbonated.
+Bacardi Carta Blanca 14
- Pine & Apple Swizzle7Pine needle cordial, green apple, IPA reduction & acid.
+Jack Daniel's whiskey 14
- Cucumber Cooler7Cucumber water, lychee, super-sec dry essence, floral cordial.
+Hendrick's Gin 14
created for sharing - please ask your server for suggestions
- house bread, spiced butter & sea salt (v)6
- pork & apple corn dog6chipotle mayonnaise
- raw yellowfin tuna12pickled watermelon, mustard, olive & basil
- cumin spiced poppadum5Indian spiced split pea dip with cumin poppadum
- pulled goat doughnut11
- nocellara del belice & kalamata olives (v)5
- rosemary & garlic bread (v)6
- bbq-spiced crispy pig ears6
- bacon wrapped dates3.5 eachlinguiça, Manchego, mustard
- crispy polenta3 eachParmesan & truffle
- house cheese (v)12oat cakes & grapes
- cured meat11pickles & roasted almonds
- meat & cheese20all the trimmings
- toffee apple waffle6maple sauce, hazelnut ice cream
- homemade biscuit selection4
MAJORITY OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 13 A SERVE.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SERVER FOR A RECOMMENDATION.