Capturing the extraction of flavour obtained from by-products. This menu explores ingredients that are either considered waste or those that society tell us are past their prime. - Rich
- Richard Woods - Head of Cocktail and Spirit Development
- Breakfast Fizz14Grey Goose L’Orange, pink grapefruit, burnt toast infusion.
Served long and lightly carbonated.
- Pine Needle Lemonade14Hendrick’s gin, pine, verjus, preserved wild elderflower. Served long and over ice.
- Citrus Peel Gimlet14Bombay Sapphire gin, discarded citrus husk cordial. Shaken hard and served straight up.
- Filthy Martini14Bombay Sapphire gin, whole grain mustard & Branston Pickle distillates, dry vermouth.
Served over an oyster (additional £2 for oyster)
- Green Banana Daiquiri14Cana Brava rum, soured milk, banana skin & coconut husk cordial. Shaken hard and served straight up.
- Recycled Mai Tai14Blended rums, spent coffee grinds aperitivo, lime juice, nutshell orgeat. Served long and swizzled through crushed ice.
- Re-oaked Whisky14Scotch whisky, grapefruit, stripped oak & birch bark, ginger ale. Served Long and over ice.
- Damp Negroni14‘Damp gin,’ Campari, sweet vermouth, formica rufa infusion. Slow dripped through layers of fallen nature.
- Green Gin & Tonic14Tomato vine gin, tonic.
- pork & apple corn dog12chipotle mayonnaise
- yellowfin tuna12beets, cucumber, wasabi, tarragon & smoked rapeseed oil
- indian spiced split pea dip5cumin poppadum
- nocellara del belice & kalamata olives (v)5
- freshly baked bread (v)7rosemary & garlic
- bbq-spiced crispy pig ears5
- bacon wrapped dates3.5 eachlinguiça, Manchego, mustard
- crispy polenta3 eachParmesan & truffle
- house cheese (v)12oat cakes & grapes
- cured meat11pickles & roasted almonds
- meat & cheese20all the trimmings
- toffee apple waffle6maple sauce, Granny Smith apple, praline ice cream
- homemade biscuit selection4
MAJORITY OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 13 A SERVE.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SERVER FOR A RECOMMENDATION.