Abstain this month from your resolutions and enjoy this list of limited ‘Anti Resolution’ cocktails. Full of those ‘Oh man!!’ ingredients you don’t really want to give up – even for just a month. - Rich
- Richard Woods - Head of Cocktail and Spirit Development
- White Chocolate Gin Fizz14Bombay Sapphire gin, Milkybar liqueur, lemon bitters. Lightly carbonated
- Foie Gras Manhattan14Jack Daniel’s whiskey, sweet vermouth, salted maple, foie gras infusion
- Cookie D’oh! Flip14Cognac, chocolate, cookie infusion, whole egg
- Bulletproof Old Fashioned14grass fed-butter washed Patron reposado tequila, Octane oil, distilled coffee, maple
- Filthy Martini14Bombay Sapphire gin, whole grain mustard & Branston Pickle distillates, dry vermouth.
Served over an oyster (additional £2 for oyster)
- Truffled Fig Sazerac14Cognac, Peychaud-Rye whiskey, absinthe sugar, truffled fig bitters
- Hot Chocolate Cold Chocolate14Woodford Reserve bourbon, cacao, ‘hot chocolate’, clarified milk (served cold)
- Popcorn Fall14Bourbon whiskey, popcorn sugar, claret
- Dark Chocolate & Truffle Negroni14Bombay Sapphire gin, sweet vermouth, amaro, rested with dark chocolate & black truffle
- White Russian Mr. Whippy14Grey Goose vodka, Mr. Whippy soft serve ice cream, Kahlua sauce. Served with a 99p flake
- nocellara del belice & kalamata olives (v)5
- freshly baked bread (v)7rosemary & garlic
- bbq-spiced crispy pig ears5
- bacon wrapped dates3.5 eachlinguiça, Manchego, mustard
- crispy polenta3 eachParmesan & truffle
- house cheese (v)12oat cakes & grapes
- cured meat11pickles & roasted almonds
- meat & cheese20all the trimmings
- homemade biscuit selection4
MAJORITY OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 13 A SERVE.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SERVER FOR A RECOMMENDATION.