the cocktail guy
This month’s list of cocktails comes from the recently launched first self-titled book by Rich Woods (AKA The Cocktail Guy). The Cocktail Guy is available to buy in the restaurant and includes brand new creations as well as some of his iconic drinks from both Duck & Waffle and SUSHISAMBA. @the_cocktailguy
- Removed Mandarin Aviation14Hendricks gin, clarified grapefruit, maraschino liqueur, mandarin bitters.
Served short and neat. A perfect light and fragrant sipper.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Blood Orange Bellini14Roasted red pepper, blood orange, prosecco. Sweet, earthy and fresh.
- Eden14Bombay Sapphire gin, Martini & Rosso Bianco vermouth, St. Germain, IPA reduction, beetroot paint.
A bright, floral and hoppy cocktail martini, with earthy notes from the beetroot.
- Marigold Affinity14Marigold infused Russian Standard Platinum vodka, St. Germain, grapefruit, marigold petals, prosecco. Served spritz style. Fragrant, floral and fresh.
- Black Cherry Godfather14Monkey Shoulder whisky, black cherry liqueur, dry essence, caramel bitters. Served short and over ice. The Black Forest gâteau of Godfathers.
- Ristretto Negroni14Bombay Sapphire gin, Campari, Aperol, vermouth blend. Slow dripped through roasted coffee over 24hrs. Served over a large block of ice.
- Biodynamic Sour14Cabeza tequila, cacao, caraway, lemon, yoghurt. A modern tequila sour with flavourful notes of caraway and cacao.
- Peanut, Rye & Dry14Rye whiskey, peanut butter liqueur, dry Vermouth. A rich, nutty and dry cocktail. Served short and over ice.
- Pink Peppercorn Lemonade14Gin, clarified grapefruit, lemon, pink peppercorn, elderflower, soda. Served long, citrusy and fresh.
- Green Apple Rye14Diamond rye, green apple, cucumber bitters, prosecco.
Served long and fresh - an altogether different style of drinking rye.
created for sharing - please ask your server for suggestions
- house bread, spiced butter & sea salt (v)6
- pork & apple corn dog6chipotle mayonnaise
- raw yellowfin tuna12pickled watermelon, mustard, olive & basil
- cumin spiced poppadum5Indian spiced split pea dip with cumin poppadum
- pulled goat doughnut11
- nocellara del belice & kalamata olives (v)5
- rosemary & garlic bread (v)6
- bbq-spiced crispy pig ears6
- bacon wrapped dates3.5 eachlinguiça, Manchego, mustard
- crispy polenta3 eachParmesan & truffle
- house cheese (v)12oat cakes & grapes
- cured meat11pickles & roasted almonds
- meat & cheese20all the trimmings
- toffee apple waffle6maple sauce, hazelnut ice cream
- homemade biscuit selection4
MAJORITY OF CLASSIC COCKTAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 13 A SERVE.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SERVER FOR A RECOMMENDATION.